Designed to thrill, challenge, excite, and sometimes scare participants, escape games are the newest form of interactive entertainment. Teams are invited to engross themselves in a series of obstacles and puzzles, and engage one’s intelligence, logic, and sense of urgency, whilst collaborating with others. Placed into a themed room and given an intriguing plot line, you and your team members must tackle a number of kinesthetic, linguistic, numerical and/or logic-based puzzles; to solve the mysteries contained therein, and finally...escape.
The exact origins of escape games remains uncertain, but variations of the concept have been seen, and played, by hundreds of thousands of people across the world. From Silicon Valley's Agatha Christie inspired mystery games to the Japan's Real Escape Games, students, friends, and business people alike, have participated in these escape adventures. Escape games were once just an online gamer's obsession, but with its popularity having grown exponentially, it has evolved from the virtual world into reality.
And now, Perplexity Escape Games is delighted to bring this real life adventure and experience to you. Our rooms are constructed with a focus on intelligence, interaction, intuition, investigation, and intensity – ultimately aiming to bring you a completely immersive and exciting experience. Offering a 3000+ sq. ft. facility, with meeting/conference amenities and an onsite cafe (coming soon), we are a great option for group/social gatherings, team building events, family outings, and more.
Are you ready to take on an escape room challenge? Do you have what it takes?
Team building activities are a great way to provide high-impact learning, increase team skills and communication, whilst improving overall morale and productivity. Perplexity Escape Games will present your team with a series of challenging tasks, obstacles, and situations - encouraging them to not only draw upon their own skills and strengths, but to also collaborate with their peers, to achieve a common goal. Each shared success results in a sense of accomplishment, and leaves each team member with a positive experience from which to draw, and potentially, a new approach to any future task they may face.
By participating in our escape games, team members are given the opportunity to:
• Dissect complex tasks into smaller parts and steps
• Effectively plan their time and manage tasks
• Develop a shared understanding through collaboration and explanation
• Brainstorm courses of action and potential outcomes
• Build stronger communication skills; to convey ideas and potential solutions
The inherent benefits of team building activities like escape games are to…
• Tackle more complex problems than one could on their own
• Learn to delegate roles and responsibilities
• Share diverse perspectives
• Pool the knowledge and skills of all team members
• Hold one another (and be held) accountable
• Receive social support and encouragement to take risks
• Develop new approaches to resolving problems
• Establish a shared identity with other team members
• Find effective co-workers to emulate
• Develop one’s own voice and perspective, in relation to peers
For more information on our corporate packages, please email email@example.com and we will contact you shortly thereafter.
This room can accomodate 4 - 8 players. However, the recommended # of participants is 6.
NOTE: This is a extended game experience and provides participants with 75 minutes to escape. Pricing for this experience may vary from our other rooms. However, discounts may be applied if applicable.
This room can accomodate 2 - 5 players. However, the recommended # of participants is 4.
This room can accomodate 3 - 6 players. However, the recommended # of participants is 5.
This room can accomodate 4 - 10 players. However, the recommended # of participants is 8.