A vaccination receipt includes any of the following:
- An Ontario vaccination receipt from a vaccine clinic when you received your dose (paper copy)
- A vaccination receipt signed by an Indigenous Health Provider
- An Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt received by email following your appointment (digital or printed paper copy)
- Downloaded vaccination receipt from the provincial booking portal or obtained by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre (digital or printed paper copy)
- A vaccination receipt from another jurisdiction that shows the holder is fully vaccinated against COVID-19
All versions of the receipt are acceptable as proof of vaccination (watermarked or unwatermarked), along with proof of your identification. Your identification needs to be issued by an institution or public body that includes your name and date of birth, such as a driver’s licence or health card. If you cannot provide proof of vaccination and appropriate ID, you will not be permitted to enter our common areas or gaming spaces.
After October 22, 2021, in addition to proof of identity, a patron may present a paper or digital version of the PDF vaccination receipt or a paper or digital version of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code to gain access to designated settings.